The Packet Video Workshop (PV) has been devoted to presenting technological advancements and innovations in video and multimedia transmission over packet networks. Over the years, the workshop provided a unique venue for people from the media coding and networking fields to meet, interact, and exchange ideas. Its charter has been to promote the research and development in both established and emerging areas of video streaming and multimedia networking.
At the moment, there is no new Packet Video workshop planned and we invite all interested authors to consider submitting their work to NOSSDAV. The steering committees for Packet Video and MMSys/NOSSDAV will announce any updates, should there be a change in the current plans.
Recent Packet Video Workshops
25) 2020, Online, Istanbul, Turkey (Chair: Hermann Hellwagner)
24) 2019, Amherst, MA, USA (Chairs: Ramesh Sitaraman and Weidong Mao)
23) 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Chairs: Ali C. Begen and Christian Timmerer)
22) 2016, Seattle, WA, USA (Chairs: Thinh Nguyen, Jacob Chakareski, Gene Cheung and Dan Tan)
21) 2015, Cairns, Australia (As part of PCS2015)
20) 2013, San Jose, CA, USA (Chairs: Ali C. Begen and Bernd Girod)
19) 2012, Munich, Germany (Chair: Eckehard Steinbach)
18) 2011, Hong Kong, China
17) 2009, Seattle, WA, USA
16) 2007, Lausanne, Switzerland
Last updated: December 17, 2021 at 12:11 pm by acbegen